The Ideal Networks UniPRO SEL1 GbE is loopback device with single copper and optical ports. It includes 1 x NiMH battery, 2 x Patch cables – 30cm, Cat 5e STP, 1 x Power supply with EU/UK/US adaptors, 1 x User manual CD, 1 x English quick reference guide, 1 x Carry case.
The UniPRO SEL1 is designed for use with the UniPRO MGig1 which offiers comprehensive turn-up testing, monitoring and troubleshooting of fixed line, mobile, microwave and wireless carrier Ethernet links. UniPRO MGig1 is suitable for use on any backhaul link at speeds of up to 1 Gb/s.
UniPRO MGig1 allows enterprise users to monitor the actual bandwidth and performance compared to the agreed service levels from the service provider. It can also be used to stress test and monitor the performance of LAN backbone links. UniPRO SEL1
– UniPRO SEL 1.
– Part number R154000.
– GbE loopback device with single copper and optical ports.
– For use with UniPRO MGig 1.
– Eliminates need for full fledged Ethernet tester at the distant end of the leased line or backhaul.
– Can be completely remote controlled by the UniPRO MGig1 Ethernet tester at the near end.
– Many users simply mail a UniPRO SEL1 to the distant end with instructions to the recipient to plug it in and leave it on.
Dimensions (LxWxH mm) -178 x 83 x 45
Weight (g) – 408
UK Support for all of your Industrial Network Support and Training needs.
As an Authorised Solutions Partner of Ideal Industries, Control Specialists Ltd are able to provide sales and technical support on many of their industrial network monitoring and diagnostic tools. See the Industrial Network Support and Training Course pages of this site for details of how we may also be able to help you and your team with the support of your PROFIBUS, PROFINET, CANOpen and AS-i networks.
Call +44(0)1925 824003 for sales, technical support and training.