LanXPLORER Pro is a tester for analysing and diagnosing problems in networks, cabling and Ethernet devices using copper, fibre and Wi-Fi interfaces.
– PoE/PoE+ load tests to determine the maximum power available
– PoE/PoE+ monitor that shows the voltage and current used at the device
– Optical power indication to test your fibre optic cabling
– VLAN automatic detection of VLAN ID
– Wi-Fi monitor – signal strength (dBm) and Signal to Noise ratio (SNR)
– Wiremap testing for open, shorts, miswires and split pairs
– Distance to fault for copper data cabling
– VoIP monitor – measure QoS in real time using the in-line mode
– Network congestion – identify the top 10 talkers and listeners
– Traffic stats – monitor Min/Max/AVG throughput in MB/s
– NETMAP – list all IP and MAC addresses on the network
– Network Discovery – display crucial network information using LLDP/CDP/EDP LanXPLORER Pro
Dimensions (LxWxH mm) -202 x 102 x 50
Weight (g) – 679
UK Support for all of your Industrial Network Support and Training needs.
As an Authorised Solutions Partner of Ideal Industries, Control Specialists Ltd are able to provide sales and technical support on many of their industrial network monitoring and diagnostic tools. See the Industrial Network Support and Training Course pages of this site for details of how we may also be able to help you and your team with the support of your PROFIBUS, PROFINET, CANOpen and AS-i networks.
Call +44(0)1925 824003 for sales, technical support and training.