Offering optical loss (dB) measurements (meeting Tier 1 certification requirements), the Ideal FiberMASTER MM/SM Fibre Optic Power Test Kit with Quad Light Source 33-931 is a straight-forward instrument for quick certification and troubleshooting of fibre optic cabling systems for LAN networks. FiberMASTER MM/SM
Providing Tier 2 certification when used in conjunction with the micro-OTDR, the IDEAL Fiber MASTER fibre optic testing kit allows users to measure absolute power, calculating the loss of fibre optic links at several wavelengths.
Unlike the 33-928 model, the Ideal Fiber MASTER MM/SM Fibre Optic Power Test Kit with Quad Light Source 33-931 is also capable of measuring power loss of single mode cables, making it an even more versatile and useful instrument.
The IDEAL FiberMASTER features a dB calibration feature allowing users to set a reference level to the light source and directly read the loss of fibre optic links, without the need to manually calculate values.
Allowing the light source to be docked neatly within the power meter, the FiberMASTER is designed to be compact for storage or easy transportation but still allowing full operation of both the source and meter.
Ideal FibreMASTER Key Features
– Tier 1 certification of multi-mode and single mode fibre optic cabling.
– Measure power loss of single mode cables.
– Troubleshoot fibre optic network components with optical power meter.
– Display power loss in dB using reference function.
– Unique form factor for easy storage of the light source allowing full operation of both light source and power meter.
– Measures fibre optic power in milliwatts (mW) and decibel-milliwatts (dBm) for troubleshooting.
– Power meter capable of 850, 1300, 1310, 1490 and 1550 nm measurements.
– Power measurement in dBm and mW, loss display in dB.
Dimensions (LxWxH mm) -160 x 84 x 35
Weight (g) – 327
UK Support for all of your Industrial Network Support and Training needs.
As an Authorised Solutions Partner of Ideal Industries, Control Specialists Ltd are able to provide sales and technical support on many of their industrial network monitoring and diagnostic tools. See the Industrial Network Support and Training Course pages of this site for details of how we may also be able to help you and your team with the support of your PROFIBUS, PROFINET, CANOpen and AS-i networks.
Call +44(0)1925 824003 for sales, technical support and training.